• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

OCTOBER ODDS and ENDS...........CLOSED
4 4

265 posts in this topic

OK....................This weekend, work permitting, I plan to list a small pile of new books. Tonight I'm going to add several to the thread. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

LAUGH COMICS 71.......................................5.0+..................................OW/W................................................$ 50 :news: SOLD

4mndT6A.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MODELING WITH MILLIE 25........................6.5.............................................OW...................................................$ 25 :news: SOLD NerV

8qZrc2D.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

WEB OF MYSTERY 7.......................................................5.5+.........................................................OW.....................................$ 100 :news: SOLD Bighaley21

vk4jT5s.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

ADVENTURES IN ROMANCE 1.............................................4.0...............................................OW....................................$ 250 ....Scarce book that I don't mind keeping ....recently upgraded......

792BWB6.jpg

5V5A87T.jpg

CANTEEN KATE 2.............................................3.5/4.0.........................................OW..........................................$ 300 ....Baker c/a

V9wpzXI.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

MY FRIEND IRMA 3(#1).........................................5.0...........................................OW/W..........................................$ 500 ......light spine roll......nice solid copy of an early DeCarlo masterpiece

VyhoDQJ.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

THIS MAGAZINE IS HAUNTED 11.............................3.5..........................................C/OW.....................................$ 125 :news: SOLD Bighaley21

...Ultra cool PCH Classic

60mhgvW.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

FIGHTIN MARINES 5..................................4.0..................................................OW......................................$ 95 ....would be nicer, but unfortunately, a coaster book.... Baker c/a

o8DEZ2g.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

2 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

FIGHTIN MARINES 5..................................4.0..................................................OW......................................$ 95 ....would be nicer, but unfortunately, a coaster book.... Baker c/a

My mom and dad taught me to quit leaving my comics laying around lol

WEIRD TERROR 10..............................3.5+...............................................C/OW......................................................$ 125 :news: SOLD ComCav

....Lot of GGA in this book..... not an easy book to find beyond a beater..

Qfqlwzo.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

WEB OF EVIL 14..............................3.0+..................................C/OW..................................................$ 75

7kDEsEb.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

WB OF EVIL 8.................................3.0................................................OW............................................$ 75 :news: SOLD Raze

.............edge was moist at one time....

qZLLEv7.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

AUTHENTIC POLICE CASES 5 ............................................5.0........................................C/OW....................................... $ 325 ...............Tanning covers.... one of my favorite Lubbers covers.....awesome GGA inside and out...

27jCGFt.jpg

MEET CORLISS ARCHER 1............................3.5+.....................................OW.................................................$ 250 :news: SOLD Thothamon

......Classic Feldstein headlight cover..... looks like two bulldogs fighting in that blouse :whatthe:

AuBux7y.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

SAINT 4 ....................................4.0......................................OW..............................................................$ 500 :news: ON HOLD

...Creasing top corner and a couple chips out, o/w nice eye appeal.... my last copy, so it won't go quietly into the night...

CqsHC8t.jpg

bF4VW6S.jpg

3SqDLV0.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

19 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

WEIRD TERROR 10..............................3.5+...............................................C/OW......................................................$ 125 ....Lot of GGA in this book..... not an easy book to find beyond a beater..

Qfqlwzo.jpg

take