• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Part of a nice Bronze Age collection for sale.

52 posts in this topic

I will be listing a part of my personal collection of Bronze Age books on Ebay. I started last night with a near complete run of Vol. 1 man-Thing from 1974-1975.

This run is beautiful and a great opportunity for someone with time and funds to CGC grade them. I have included large scans of the front and back of each book and will do so for all the rest I list. I will be listing approximately 300 over the next week so keep checking back.

Here is a link to what is currently available. http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeB...me=STRK:ME:LNLK

headbang.gif

The link you provided just directs each user to his own My-eBay page and we wouldn't want Calamerica to think people are after him again.

I fixed your link, it should read Man-Thing run

You'll have to fix the CGC keyword spamming yourself...

What does CGC quality mean?

I think it translates to...

'I haven't a clue about grading and suspect that if I submitted these books, they'd come back a lot lower than I'd like them to be, so I'm going to use CGC in the title, so that they come up in everyone's friggin' searches, and hope and pray that I can hustle some naive newbie into believing this bullsh!t.'

...or something close.

I think it translates to...

'I haven't a clue about grading and suspect that if I submitted these books, they'd come back a lot lower than I'd like them to be, so I'm going to use CGC in the title, so that they come up in everyone's friggin' searches, and hope and pray that I can hustle some naive newbie into believing this bullsh!t.'

...or something close.

27_laughing.gif bullseye thumbsup2.gif

Aren't all comics CGC quality, except the ones they won't slab due to overhang?

poke2.gif

Aren't all comics CGC quality, except the ones they won't slab due to overhang?

poke2.gif

Indeed. The whole concept is meaningless. 'CGC quality'...'CGC ready'...

It's nonsensical, but is intended to suggest that these muppets can grade like CGC. Every book is a potential CGC candidate...every book can be shipped off to CGC...even the biggest pile of utter poo.

I really do need to get myself another coffee... crazy.gif