• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze collection for sale

20 posts in this topic

I will be listing a part of my personal collection of Bronze Age books on Ebay. I started last night with a near complete run of Vol. 1 man-Thing from 1974-1975.

This run is beautiful and a great opportunity for someone with time and funds to CGC grade them. I have included large scans of the front and back of each book and will do so for all the rest I list. I will be listing approximately 300 over the next week so keep checking back.

Here is a link to what is currently available. http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeB...me=STRK:ME:LNLK

headbang.gif

So do we know why he canceled them...or who the proposed buyer was?

I will say it's an effective way to shoot your rep to hell...all in a afternoon. Now that takes some doing...

Jim

I will say it's an effective way to shoot your rep to hell...all in a afternoon. Now that takes some doing...

Jim

Now go check the marketplace... gossip.gif

Jim

Now go check the marketplace... gossip.gif

Even money the guy who bought will return them once he sees they were over graded.

Then we will see them for sale again.

Lucky us... crazy.gif

These aren't overgraded but in case some felt they might be, thumbsup2.gif I provided really large scans. See, you click on the picture and.....it gets bigger!! And no, this won't work on your [#@$%!!!].

Any way sorry about posting here. It is in the marketplace now.

So...why did you pull all the auctions I was bidding on???.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Because they are his books and he can do what he wants with them? He owes you no explanation.

Geez...you're right...he owes me nothing...however he looks to be as big a d*ckhead as you by ending auctions early only minutes after advertising them in the market place...

Don't worry Tombo ... I won't be bidding on his auctions so you won't have to waste your punishment bidding techniques on me...

If you realize he owes you no explanation, then why do you keep crying like a little b*[#@$%!!!]?

Oh, thats right.... you are a little b*[#@$%!!!].

Seems you unethical pissants just stick together...how sweet... flowerred.gif

Well, if it's for one of the four reasons outlined by ebay, you're correct. However, since there has been no indication of why, the cynical skeptic in me thinks that someone offered him a reasonable price and the auctions were pulled. Won't be the first time I've been wrong and it won't be the last. yay.gif