• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM- Web of Mystery 19

12 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Looks 9.0 to me.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I don’t see this being a 9.0 in any way. 3 tears(possible 1 piece missing) on the back alone plus the piece missing on the front top left leaves this out of NM territory. 

6 hours ago, jou13 said:

I don’t see this being a 9.0 in any way. 3 tears(possible 1 piece missing) on the back alone plus the piece missing on the front top left leaves this out of NM territory. 

Agreed.

There is also the indication that the book has some slight tanning.

I am around 4.5-5.0, it is very similar to my Startling Terror Tales 11.

And FYI: I absolutely LOVE the advert on the back cover. Put some doofy looking contraption on yourself wherever you would like to lose weight and it will be gone! The Spot Reducer! :roflmao:

13 hours ago, jou13 said:

....yeah, I missed that. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

5.5 to 6.0.

6 hours ago, N e r V said:

The PQ is C/OW. Does anyone know what moderate tanning on a cover does with grade points off roughly?

Don't "know." But as I understand it, if it was e.g. a 9.4 it would be reduced substantially to VF range or something.

But in the grade range it's in, think the tanning barely reduces grade any further. 

Edited by grebal
clarify

47 minutes ago, grebal said:

5.5 to 6.0.

Don't "know." But as I understand it, if it was e.g. a 9.4 it would be reduced substantially to VF range or something.

But in the grade range it's in, think the tanning barely reduces grade any further. 

Thanks. I'm still trying to get a "feel" for what CGC hits on hard and to what degree.