• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] comicsyte95's sale for a chair lift prices are best offer and edge me closer to one for my dad
1 1

266 posts in this topic

I'll take edderkoppen 78

Hey Chris - sorry I just saw this thread, I haven't looked in this forum lately.  By the way, just to reiterate what others have said ... Chris is one of THE nicest people around, and what he's doing here for his dad, is something absolutely to be supported.

So if there's anything you think you might want... grab it.   To wit...

Strange Tales #178 - $25
X-Men #256 - $5
X-Men #257- $5
Thor - #411 -$5
Quantum and Woody #1 - $20
Secret Wars #8 - $30
Hulk #271 - $50

:takeit:

Thanks and good luck!

6 minutes ago, fmaz said:

Hey Chris - sorry I just saw this thread, I haven't looked in this forum lately.  By the way, just to reiterate what others have said ... Chris is one of THE nicest people around, and what he's doing here for his dad, is something absolutely to be supported.

Strange Tales #178 - $25
X-Men #256 - $5
X-Men #257- $5
Thor - #411 -$5
Secret Wars #8 - $30
Hulk #271 - $50

Thanks and good luck!

:golfclap:

41 minutes ago, fmaz said:

Strange Tales #178 - $25
X-Men #256 - $5
X-Men #257- $5
Thor - #411 -$5
Secret Wars #8 - $30
Hulk #271 - $50

Thanks and good luck!

^^ thank you brother

Marvel Totally Awesome Hulk #22 1st Print 1st App of Weapon H 2017 NM /weapon x set 1 $40 sold via pm

Marvel Totally Awesome Hulk #22 1st Print 1st App of Weapon H 2017 NM/weapon x set 2 $40 sold

Marvel Totally Awesome Hulk #22 1st Print 1st App of Weapon H 2017 NM/weapon x set 2 $40 sold

DSC05545.JPG

DSC05546.JPG

DSC05544.JPG

DSC05542.JPG

Edited by comicsyte95