• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] comicsyte95's sale for a chair lift prices are best offer and edge me closer to one for my dad
1 1

266 posts in this topic

Iron Man Manual by Daniel Wallace hardcover book brand new haven't even got to read it.I have to get $25 for it...$13.05 less then I paid.. I promised skOw  a free comic this is the only exception to that promise.as this is not a comic and more like a book.it is one thing I wanted to keep but seeing my dad paralyzed and not giving it up to help him isn't an option.

s-l500.jpg

Edited by comicsyte95

On 10/6/2017 at 8:45 AM, comicsyte95 said:

magnus robot fighter 21 gold $20

DSC05367.JPG

:takeit:

20 hours ago, comicsyte95 said:

noble causes 3 vf 1st invincible cameo $25

DSC05421.JPG

19 hours ago, comicsyte95 said:

wonder woman 171 fine

$1

DSC05415.JPG

I'm not sure if its been made clear, but Chris's (Comicsyte's) father has suffered a health issue and is in need of a wheel chair.  This specific sale is to help provide immediate funds to that end.  I know Chris a little bit, and he is probably the most respectful and generous boardie here, eager to give charities and gifts and give a kind word.  I'm certain anyone else who has interacted with him here on the boards or in real life would feel the same way about Chris.  

So if you're considering buying, buy with faith that the money is going to a positive place for a positive cause. 

Peace.

1 minute ago, revat said:

I'm not sure if its been made clear, but Chris's (Comicsyte's) father has suffered a health issue and is in need of a wheel chair.  This specific sale is to help provide immediate funds to that end.  I know Chris a little bit, and he is probably the most respectful and generous boardie here, eager to give charities and gifts and give a kind word.  I'm certain anyone else who has interacted with him here on the boards or in real life would feel the same way about Chris.  

So if you're considering buying, buy with faith that the money is going to a positive place for a positive cause. 

Peace.

+ 1000

I couldn't agree more strongly. Chris is definitely one of the most kind and generous people I have come across not only here on the boards, but anywhere.