• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Ongoing CA/MA sale - DCU variants, minor keys, runs, lots of fun stuff cheap

7 posts in this topic

:takeit: in the thread or via PM will get the lot, timestamp rules the day. Ongoing negotiations are trumped by a :takeit: in the thread, but done deals in PM are binding.

Shipping is at cost wherever you are. International is fine, but must be via a trackable method, and I will not fudge customs forms.

Paypal, checks, and MOs are accepted. Paypal only if you are outside the US. Trade offers for DCU variants I do not have are also welcomed., but are subject to that top rule.

Returns on raw books are fine at buyer's expense for return shipping. If the mistake is on me then return shipping is on me as well.

This is a full set of the DCU reprints of the Doomsday books, plus a few other goodies. You will get the following books:

MOS 18 5th print VF: would be 9.0-9.2 if not for the small stain on the upper right back cover. Not sure what it is but it does not go through to inside the cover.

MOS 19 3rd print VF-: light spine stress and some small dents to the right of Doomsday's mouth that may press out

Action 684 3rd print VF: a press definitely helps the back cover, where the light spine stress shows up a bit more

Superman #74 4th print G/VG: looks much better, but has some light staining to covers, very adequate placeholder of a difficult book

Justice League #69 4th print VF-: spine wear is the main issue, a press should help it

Superman #75 2nd print NM- and 4th print VF/NM

7 total variants in this lot, and I'm asking $39 + shipping

Set.jpg

MOS18.jpg

MOS18bc.jpg

MOS19.jpg

MOS19bc.jpg

Action684.jpg

JLA69.jpg

Superman75-4th.jpg

Edited by mysterio
Adding more

Batman DCU variants

#509 NM -- asking $4 + shipping

#510 VF/NM -- asking $3 + shipping (stock scan until I can get the actual book scanned)

#519 NM-  -- asking $6 + shipping

#523 NM-  -- asking $6 + shipping

Take all 4 Batman DCUs for $14 + shipping :news:

Batman509DCU.jpg

Batman510.jpg

Batman519.jpg

Batman523DCU.jpg

Edited by mysterio