• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

I've totally lost track here but I'll take this one at 50% off on the odd chance it's still available . 

I assume these were all from the same collector(?), and he was hoarding them for some reason. :)
I'm curious to see what all the fuss is about. #1 has a Wes Craven story, I think...

32 minutes ago, adampasz said:

I assume these were all from the same collector(?), and he was hoarding them for some reason. :)
I'm curious to see what all the fuss is about. #1 has a Wes Craven story, I think...

i don't see anything about wes craven in OSPG or on a CGC label but if he did write a story id like to find one as well!!! 

You guys all comics are from one massive connection. This guy had great taste and yea he hoarded. You saw how many copies of every key he had? Most 3-4 or even 5-6. We still have a lot of keys to post. You all get dibs. Tonight a lot more horror at  great prices. I'm happy you are all cleaning my thread up. Less work for me lol.  I'll announce the time but I'm posting 100+ horror books and 4-6 keys 

3 hours ago, oceans11 said:

I've totally lost track here but I'll take this one at 50% off on the odd chance it's still available . 

You did got lost on track. :shy:

Don't worry, Solar will post more horror comics.

Guys a heads up. I'm driving home late from singing two solar contracts. Will be home by 7pm, need to clean the thread up and then scan some books and I'll be ready at 8pm. 

Have to do these tonight because tomorrow I will be on a trip and will not post tomorrow night...:let's make tonight fun 

55 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Guys a heads up. I'm driving home late from singing two solar contracts. Will be home by 7pm, need to clean the thread up and then scan some books and I'll be ready at 8pm. 

Have to do these tonight because tomorrow I will be on a trip and will not post tomorrow night...:let's make tonight fun 

Didn’t know you also do solar songs on contracts. Must be a requirement from your company. :grin:

:jokealert: