• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Hi Guys let me scan some books I just got back from the airport.....might just do some horror....tomorrow will be an awesome night that you dont want to miss.  Ill go to actions or bats or tecs.....

Could you narrow this down a little, so I know if I need to stay home tomorrow night?

On 10/25/2017 at 12:16 AM, 707comics said:

Crime Does Not Pay #36--This is one of the coolest covers of the run--Wish that chunk was not missing--love the gun shot to the guys eye lol--ITs a 3.5 copy--Asking $50

I'll take @ 20% off .... adding a few more as usual I am sure :)

sorry already taken bu oceans

31 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Could you narrow this down a little, so I know if I need to stay home tomorrow night?

Ok why dont we do this....tonight no thread but tomorrow lets bang out 200+ books and ill start earlier....say 5pm west coast.....so I will have horror but what would you guys want me to add?  I have some 12 cent tecs from #329 on, I have superman from #190 on, i have superboy from #60 on, adventure from #296 on  and some brave and the bold from #67 on....what do you guys vote?  im def finishing the horror but whatever you guys pick ill add in there....the most votes will win...thanks

9 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Ok why dont we do this....tonight no thread but tomorrow lets bang out 200+ books and ill start earlier....say 5pm west coast.....so I will have horror but what would you guys want me to add?  I have some 12 cent tecs from #329 on, I have superman from #190 on, i have superboy from #60 on, adventure from #296 on  and some brave and the bold from #67 on....what do you guys vote?  im def finishing the horror but whatever you guys pick ill add in there....the most votes will win...thanks

I predict we are going to see you pass the 100K views very soon!

1 hour ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Hi Guys let me scan some books I just got back from the airport.....might just do some horror....tomorrow will be an awesome night that you dont want to miss.  Ill go to actions or bats or tecs.....

I’m definitely game for some 10¢ Superboys.

12 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

I expect everyone and their mother is going to ask how many copies of Superboy 68 there are...

I'd vote Detective, even if the Batgirl is gone.

It shocked me more than anything that there was not even one copy of Superboy #68---He had a huge chunk and that one isnt there....very odd considering how many keys he had....

Just now, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Let’s see some tecs 

15 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

I expect everyone and their mother is going to ask how many copies of Superboy 68 there are...

I'd vote Detective, even if the Batgirl is gone.

Ok so two votes for tecs.....great choice there are a lot of joker covers and some keys mixed in

In an effort to break 90k views tonight I will start the posting at 5pm sharp. There will be a nice group of tecs....a lot are very sharp with batgirl and joker covers, I'll include some brave and the bold for you guys as well and I'll throw some random golden age in there with a rare Gerber 8 in the mix.....let's have some fun....start time 5pm west/8pm east....so you east coast people get some love tonight and can have a couple hours of books.....thanks 

Edited by SOLAR BOY