• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Batman #171--Everyone knows this book so no intro--Back cover needs cleaning as you can see, sub crease that shows more on back cover--Solid 5.0 copy--Asking $180

Untitled-37-p1 (9).jpg

Untitled-37-p1 (10).jpg

Take

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

There are 5-6 more batman keys in silver age/bronze left...maybe more i have not even gotten into bronze bats....congrats to everyone who will leave my thread with at least a key

Thank you for posting them.  I got the Shazam yesterday, so I'm covered.

Ok guys lets try and sell some of the others....All books are 20% Off and the couple keys left are 10% OFF....thank you.....that 1st black Manta should not still be here fooooools lol....night and thank you all....lets continue thursday night 

Edited by SOLAR BOY

Crime Does Not Pay #36--This is one of the coolest covers of the run--Wish that chunk was not missing--love the gun shot to the guys eye lol--ITs a 3.5 copy--Asking $50

I'll take @ 20% off .... adding a few more as usual I am sure :)