• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

On 11/5/2017 at 8:12 AM, CatskillMike said:

so let's try these three-

Detective 337 copy c $10

Detective 382 copy B $13

Adventure #342--This is a low 4.0 copy.  Asking  $10

Where are you looking bud?  Please look on page 1 of the recap.  The Adv #342 was taken already.  Only whats on that page is left.  Thanks

Guys I have to Update page 1 from last night but I marked off everything that has been sold.  Whatever you can find left from last night lets do 30% OFF and 60% OFF everything on page 1.....I have decided to do a larger sale all day Saturday and sunday.  I will release times for both days.  I will be scanning around work all week and then saturday and sunday post a ton of books.  Here is what to Expect this weekend......Superman, Action, Tec and batman, some GA randoms will be thrown in as well and a couple surprises.  Please stand by and I will announce the times for this weekend.  Until then 30% OFF everything from last nights thread and 60% OFF everything on Page 1 REcap.  Thank you.

7 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Guys I have to Update page 1 from last night but I marked off everything that has been sold.  Whatever you can find left from last night lets do 30% OFF and 60% OFF everything on page 1.....I have decided to do a larger sale all day Saturday and sunday.  I will release times for both days.  I will be scanning around work all week and then saturday and sunday post a ton of books.  Here is what to Expect this weekend......Superman, Action, Tec and batman, some GA randoms will be thrown in as well and a couple surprises.  Please stand by and I will announce the times for this weekend.  Until then 30% OFF everything from last nights thread and 60% OFF everything on Page 1 REcap.  Thank you.

Page 1 Recap :takeit:@ 60% Off:

Showcase #97--5.5 copy--Asking $10

Tec #326--Copy C--3.0--Asking $10

Superman #144---COPY B--Cover is faded--Spine split bottom.  4.5--Asking $25

Tec #335--Copy B--Bottom staple pop--6.0--Asking $20

Tec #340--Weird spine creases--5.5--Asking $15

Tec #344--Copy E--5.0 copy--Asking $10

Tec #372--moisture feel to the book--4.0--Asking $8

Tec #382--Copy B--5.5--Asking $13

Tec #383--Copy B--6.0--Asking $10

4 hours ago, FineCollector said:

That's my fault... I went to bed early instead of playing the F5-F5-F5 until the picture changes game! :)

After missing out on several books I would have liked to have added to my collection (had I been awake at the time they were offered), I decided to stay up a little last night.  Then the FB game was over (maybe 11:45) and I decided to call it a night.  Unfortunately, this thread does not even really get rolling until after that time.:tonofbricks:

11 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:
On 11/5/2017 at 11:12 AM, CatskillMike said:

so let's try these three-

Detective 337 copy c $10

Detective 382 copy B $13

Adventure #342--This is a low 4.0 copy.  Asking  $10

Where are you looking bud?  Please look on page 1 of the recap.  The Adv #342 was taken already.  Only whats on that page is left.  Thanks

The Adv #342 is 13 lines down on the recap. It is still on the recap list.

14 hours ago, SkOw said:

Page 1 Recap :takeit:@ 60% Off:

Tec #326--Copy C--3.0--Asking $10

Superman #144---COPY B--Cover is faded--Spine split bottom.  4.5--Asking $25

Tec #335--Copy B--Bottom staple pop--6.0--Asking $20

Tec #340--Weird spine creases--5.5--Asking $15

Tec #344--Copy E--5.0 copy--Asking $10

Tec #372--moisture feel to the book--4.0--Asking $8

Tec #382--Copy B--5.5--Asking $13

Tec #383--Copy B--6.0--Asking $10