• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

Tec #392--Copy A--Here is a sharp, crisp copy with a date stamp--Solid 8.5--Asking $25

:takeit:  at 25% off

Edited by lizards2
If anyone wants this speak up - I took copy c - I forgot

9 minutes ago, gunsmokin said:
19 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Tec #392--Copy A--Here is a sharp, crisp copy with a date stamp--Solid 8.5--Asking $25

:takeit:  at 25% off

I’ll take it off your hands. 

thanks!

Solar...I don't want to be a complainer or anything, but if you want to sell books from Pg. 1 you need to delete the one's already taken.  The books I took are still on there...how tough is it to delete the sold books?  It makes it very tough to take advantage of the 70% off sale...:taptaptap:

1 minute ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Solar...I don't want to be a complainer or anything, but if you want to sell books from Pg. 1 you need to delete the one's already taken.  The books I took are still on there...how tough is it to delete the sold books?  It makes it very tough to take advantage of the 70% off sale...:taptaptap:

That's why I keep them on there. So Guys like you do t get books at a fourth of what they go for. Stop complaining old man lol shut it. 

Mall jokes aside I thought I deleted those. I'm driving. Which books are wrong on there? 

1 minute ago, SOLAR BOY said:

That's why I keep them on there. So Guys like you do t get books at a fourth of what they go for. Stop complaining old man lol shut it. 

Mall jokes aside I thought I deleted those. I'm driving. Which books are wrong on there? 

Well, I don't know what other people have taken, but i took the LL 29, the SA 145,the Superboy 63, 77, 81, 85, and 91, and the Tect 337 (not sure which copy though..LOL). 

16 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Well, I don't know what other people have taken, but i took the LL 29, the SA 145,the Superboy 63, 77, 81, 85, and 91, and the Tect 337 (not sure which copy though..LOL). 

Ok took care of it. That page should be cleaned up now. Will be adding more to it tonight after everyone finishes. Thanks 

On 10/7/2017 at 8:45 PM, SOLAR BOY said:

Superman #175--3.5 or better copy--Asking $10

Superman #183--4.5--Asking $15

Superman #186--COPY B--Asking $25

Superman #189--spine roll--5.5 copy--Asking $15 

Superman #193--COPY B--5.0 copy--Asking $20

Superman #201--COPY A--5.5--Asking $23

Take at 70% off

At 70 percent off, I will take the following TECs from page 1....

306C - 5.0 - 20

320 - 6.0 - 30

322B - 4.0 - 15

330  - 5.0 - 20

337D - 4.5 - 10

344B - 5.5 - 15

362B - 6.0 - 15

I believe these are all still available.   

Please let me know if they are not.