• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOCKED - marketplace posting guidelines - Best Thread All Time !!!!! GA/SA/BA--RECAP Pg 1
14 14

5,412 posts in this topic

I will continue the Thread Monday night.  I will let you guys know the time.  It will be all the 12 cent Tecs that are left.  The 12 cent bats are done except some keys and we have 15 cent bats left but that will be another time.  So monday night it will be a nice run of 12 cent Tecs...thanks

1 hour ago, Changer said:

Great thread... don't know how you can fit in all the work,  I can barely have the energy to keep refreshing my browser 

Thanks bud im doing what I can around my work schedule.....But ill have a couple days off and Monday ill come back with a nice Tec group to kick us back off.

3 hours ago, Hudson said:

Solar,

Congrats on getting over 50,000 views in less than a week.

You are well on your way to your 250K goal.  Nice work.  (thumbsu

Thank you sir. I'll start bringing the fire now so we can hit that 250k no problem. This will be fun. 

:news: 25% OFF all the batman books that are left from last night and all recap books on page 1. Let's do this discount until the end of the Yankees/Astros game. 

If the Yankees win tonight let's do 30% OFF from after the game until midnight. Thank you.