• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comixology Pull List going away on March 30th, 2018

4 posts in this topic

Anyone have any suggestions on what to use now that Comixology is stopping their pull list service? I just use it to track what my LCS should get for me. I get weekly emails and go in every month or so and double-check the emails, pull the occasional random pull.

Email from Comixology:

Dear comics fan,

We're writing because you use pulllist.comixology.com.

We're sorry to let you know that we'll be shutting pulllist.comixology.com down on March 30th, 2018. We're emailing you six months before this happens so that you can prepare for the transition. We'll continue to update Previews information until we retire the Pull List. If your retailer has a Digital Storefront, that's not going away.

If you use pulllist.comixology.com to manage your pull list with a retailer, please contact your retailer about how to manage your in-store pull list going forward. Keep in mind that your retailer was just informed of the services ending and may need a little time to figure out a new way to pull your in-store subscriptions.

We have enjoyed doing business with you and appreciate all your support over the years.

Sincerely,

comiXology team

On 10/14/2017 at 2:03 PM, Mecrab said:

I just check the Previews new releases every week to see what should be in my box.

https://www.previewsworld.com/NewReleases

I was hoping to avoid looking through the full release list each week. I really liked just getting a weekly reminder of what I need to get.