• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEATSTUFFCOLLECTABLES is the worst seller on eBay!!!

25 posts in this topic

My one purchase from neatstuff, was for a comic i won for 41 cents. the shipping was $5, which seemed reasonable at the time, although a bit on the high side. I just figured they would pack it well for that much... the auction also said no handling fee.

when i received my comic, it turned out that they only paid $2 and a few cents for shipping. The comic I got was stated to be VF, but was actually NM. I asked about the difference in shipping... and they just said it was handling fees... duh.. that was supposed to be free... i just kept emailing them, and calling them... so much that they finally gave me a full refund and let me keep the comic... turned out to be ok...

oh... took over a month to arrive.

after buying a item on ebay where the seller did not say what hios shipping charge is... i learned my lesson and i ask upfront before i even bid... the item i purchased was a comic book mailed book rate with no insurance and he charged $ 8.00 even thought it only cost 1.45 book rate... i have alot of feedback and he had 1 feedback so if i decided to not pay.. it would be a negative on my part.. i learned a valuable lesson after that.. ALWAYS.. and i mean ALWAY ASK what shipiing charges will be before u bid on someones auction..if someone wants to rip u off on shipping don't bid or do business with them.. that lets you know about their character

Ordered some comics from them and they said

"In order to ship this we will require the balance sent to cover one of these:

Economy (6 - 24 weeks) the slowest method: $10"

I paid them economy. on June 3rd

Just got my Package from them today.. thanks God I didnt pay for more expensive shipping

>> ALWAYS.. and i mean ALWAY ASK what shiping charges will be

>> before u bid on someones auction

Amen.

I also often ask about their return policy if it's not stated in their description

somewhere.

The bonus is that you can often learn a lot about a seller by the tone of their

reply. Sometimes you find someone who is outraged that you have dared to

ask a question. Which is a nice signal that they're to be avoided no matter

what they're selling.

gozer

--------------------

Yes, doctor. It's what we've always feared: it's loose. Hugo is loose. See you soon!