• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden age to Today list of 7,000+ key issues

5 posts in this topic

Hope I’m not aggravating anyone with my posts but I want to share this mobile app of 7,000+ key issues with cover images, descriptions, price guidance, inventory cataloging and wish list capabilities with other collectors.

I’ve literally spent every moment outside of work building this database because I identified a need for it and he response has been overwhelmingly kind.  For those of you who downloaded it, thank you, I hope you’re enjoying it.  For those of you who haven’t, what’s stopping you? It’s free, no ads, well-reviewed and fun! I welcome all feedback good and bad. But I prefer good.

Download on google play here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.keycollectorcomics.keycollector

Download on iTunes here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/key-collector/id1189623811?mt=8

thank you 

-nick 

6AA3DF28-833E-421F-8BC1-B98D7DB3831F.png

On 10/19/2017 at 7:26 AM, Peshka said:

Looks great, even has a Low/Mid/High sales price (thumbsu Sorta like Discog's sales history.

How often does the prices get updated though?

Hi Peshka

thanks for downloading the app and complimenting it also!

as for your question: updates occur when an announcement the  in movie or tv world occur. Or maybe a record sale drives prices up but they are fairly irregular and unfortunately it has to done manually but we’re developing an automated system to get more real market data with the most recent sales of raw issues since they’re the hardest to determine. let me know if you have any other questions and thanks again