• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A BUNKY MINI KEY ONE OF KIND NEVER SEEN STUFF DISCOUNTED SALE !

22 posts in this topic

Greetings,

Putting up some great stuff, with discounted prices for boardies ONLY!

Everything is 100% your satisfaction, full refund if not happy!

Prefer check, MO, or paypal, but over $1,000 family friends ONLY!

I will ship international, but for orders over $5,000 ONLY, sorry its costly and a big hassle with the customs and all,

References include, Jim Jum, Bedrock, Gator, Ricksneatstuff, Roger66, Terry O Neill, that Com Cav guy, and others nitwits.

PM and offers always welcome, I'm really easy to deal with, if I can make a deal, and make it easy I'm in!

Hope you enjoy,

Brian

Edited by Bunky Brian

Recap

ACTION COMICS #13 CGC Grade: 0.5 PR Price: $18,500  BOARDIE PRICE $ 14,500.00 !!!!

ACTION COMICS #29 CGC Grade: 3.0 GD/VG Price: $1,000 BOARD PRICE $850.00

ACTION COMICS #101 CGC Grade: 8.0 VF Price: $1,890 BOARD PRICE $1,750.00

ACTION COMICS #252 CGC Grade: 4.5 VG + Price: $2,000  BOARD PRICE $ 1550.00

DETECTIVE COMICS #35 CGC Grade: 0.5 PR Price: $13,500  Big Daddy WooWoo PRICE $ 10,500.00

ACTION COMICS #2 CGC Grade: 3.5 VG - Price: $45,000 BOARD AND WOO WOO PRICE $ 40,000

ACTION COMICS #25 Grade: 1.8 GD - Price: $600 BOARD PRICE $ 500.00

Edited by Bunky Brian

Lets start off with a biggen!!!

ACTION COMICS #13
CGC Grade: 0.5 PR
Price: $18,500

BOARDIE PRICE $ 14,500.00 !!!!

I believe last GPA on a .5 incomplete blue was just about $18,000
JUN 1939; Cream to off white pages. Fourth Superman cover! Two page centerfold ad for Superman #1. First appearance of Ultra-Humanite. Jerry Siegel and Gardner Fox stories. Bernard Baily and Fred Guardineer art. Joe Shuster cover and art. Back cover missing, front cover detached, incomplete. Tape on cover.

act_13_05_cgc.jpg

act_13_05_cgc_bc.jpg

ACTION COMICS #29
CGC Grade: 3.0 GD/VG
Price: $1,000

BOARD PRICE $850.00

OCT 1940; Cream to off-white pages. First Lois Lane cover and a bondage cover at that, Wayne Boring. Jack Burnley, Sheldon Moldoff, Bernard Baily, and Fred Guardineer art.

ACT_29_30.jpg

act_29_30_cgc_bc.jpg

HERE THIS IS FOR, Big Daddy WooWoo!

DETECTIVE COMICS #35
Price: $13,500
Big Daddy WooWoo PRICE $ 10,500.00

JAN 1940; Cream to off-white pages. "Classic" hypodermic needle cover by Bob Kane. It's the main reason this issue is the fifth-most valuable in the storied run of DC's namesake title. Another reason is an almost equally classic splash page of Batman holding a smoking .45! Consecutive Batman covers begin with this issue. Back cover missing. Front cover detached. Incomplete. Small amount of dried glue on first wrap.

tec_35_05_cgc_june.jpg

tec_35_05_cgc_june_bc.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bunky Brian said:

HERE THIS IS FOR, Big Daddy WooWoo!

DETECTIVE COMICS #35
Price: $13,500
Big Daddy WooWoo PRICE $ 10,500.00

JAN 1940; Cream to off-white pages. "Classic" hypodermic needle cover by Bob Kane. It's the main reason this issue is the fifth-most valuable in the storied run of DC's namesake title. Another reason is an almost equally classic splash page of Batman holding a smoking .45! Consecutive Batman covers begin with this issue. Back cover missing. Front cover detached. Incomplete. Small amount of dried glue on first wrap.

tec_35_05_cgc_june.jpg

tec_35_05_cgc_june_bc.jpg

I need a back cover :makepoint: Action 2 and 7 are my :cloud9: