• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Teen Titans #2 9.8 White,...and other stuff

14 posts in this topic

...Now short-shorts,...you know me better than that,....if I had a , I would be selling them from the 9.4's to the 9.6's,...to the 9.8's,.......unless,....they're all 9.8's??..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif,...Nah,...this is the only one,..... grin.gif

...Now short-shorts,...you know me better than that,....if I had a , I would be selling them from the 9.4's to the 9.6's,...to the 9.8's,.......unless,....they're all 9.8's??..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif,...Nah,...this is the only one,..... grin.gif
No you wouldn't makepoint.gif

.. please help the Rocketeer move back to Florida,.... linkage

threw some bids your way so you can get your stinky arse out of my state of VA tongue.gif why are you leaving? They run you out of Richmond? Or you just couldn't take being so close to Dave's comics anymore? 27_laughing.gif

So what's up with FL? You are too young to retire....

and what is the story with fear 20? just curous as to why slab it? isn't it one of those MH2 warehouse find issues? confused-smiley-013.gif

1.)....Yes,..the dealers and comic shop owners in Virginia, DC, and Maryland have collectively asked me to leave and I am going to oblige,...

B.) ...the proximity to Dave's is tarnishing what little dignity I have left to my

name,.....

D.)....you're never too young to retire,....

3.)...Fear #20 is a rare Bronze jewel, and my copy has exquisite centering and is nearly flawless

X-men on now,......Marvel Two in One #1 9.4,...Marvel Premier #1 9.6 and Marvel Premiere #15 9.6 load by 10:30,..... tongue.gif

...Moving sale folks,...everything has to go,.....please help the Rocketeer move back to Florida,.... linkage

Shameless mid-week bump,...please bid till it hurts,..Rocketeer wants a pool in his new house,... tongue.gif

...Moving sale folks,...everything has to go,.....please help the Rocketeer move back to Florida,.... linkage