• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 25% off ASTROS SALE! Marvel (mostly) Sets, Limited Series & Complete Series runs 1000 books total

32 posts in this topic

Dazzler 1-42 complete   42 comics SOLD

Spoiler

$50

DHEqIU8XYAA5WLz.jpgDHIE6U1XkAATFtO.jpgDHIE6UKXsAAq7q-.jpgDHIE8M1XsAADOu2.jpgDHRby_gUMAEFRjo.jpgDHJRG4EWAAAgnTa.jpgDHEqRQwXUAQyNlm.jpgDHOryx3XsAAQqxn.jpgDHOr2euXcAApvEq.jpgDHIE8MuXUAAye_1.jpgDHIE6UJWAAACGSF.jpgDHIsYXiXYAEbwWI.jpgDHIlRrnWAAEQJb7.jpgDHIsYXfWsAQdqAT.jpg

DHJRPB4XsAAYu_J.jpg

Issues 41 and 42 are pictured up there in the teens! They are all here, 42 comics.

Edited by Bird

7 hours ago, Bird said:

Dazzler 1-42 complete   42 comics   $50

DHEqIU8XYAA5WLz.jpgDHIE6U1XkAATFtO.jpgDHIE6UKXsAAq7q-.jpgDHIE8M1XsAADOu2.jpgDHRby_gUMAEFRjo.jpgDHJRG4EWAAAgnTa.jpgDHEqRQwXUAQyNlm.jpgDHOryx3XsAAQqxn.jpgDHOr2euXcAApvEq.jpgDHIE8MuXUAAye_1.jpgDHIE6UJWAAACGSF.jpgDHIsYXiXYAEbwWI.jpgDHIlRrnWAAEQJb7.jpgDHIsYXfWsAQdqAT.jpg

DHJRPB4XsAAYu_J.jpg

Issues 41 and 42 are pictured up there in the teens! They are all here, 42 comics.

:takeit:

Add to my pile, thanks. 

Edited by Aslpride8

6 hours ago, Aslpride8 said:

:takeit:

Add to my pile, thanks. 

Dazzler sold! Thank you!

6 hours ago, Aslpride8 said:

Elektra / Wolverine The Redeemer 1-3 complete   3 comics   $7

:takeit:, too

And thank you once again!

I am a fan of the Houston Astros and their win in the World Series is the first time that one of my teams (Astros, Knicks, Dolphins) has won the championship since I started rooting for them. 40+ years and I finally cheered on a champion!  :news:So in celebration I am offering 25% off listed prices until thread close tomorrow on all new purchases.:news:

1 hour ago, Nuttzo said:

Guardians set @ 25%

I'll take it

Go 'Stros!!!

Yeah! You get a good deal and I move 60+ books! ^^^^

Edited by Bird

22 minutes ago, Nuttzo said:

Take the fallen angels set also.

^^ Thank you again!

Tons of great deals here everyone!  25% off listed prices!

Edited by Bird