• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New submission

15 posts in this topic

On 10/31/2017 at 9:39 AM, Bomber-Bob said:

It should say Verified within a day or two of receipt. This means they received it and the invoice matches the contents of the delivery.

It goes from Received to Verified quickly if you submit FastTrack.  I've had a Modern submission (not FastTrack) sitting in received since 10/16.  :(

To answer @Inkhead, you can track your submission through the process, but you won't see information such as grading on your books until it passes Grading/Quality Control.

1 hour ago, Inkhead said:

I have confirmation they received it but when I click on the number it just says info not available 

Depends on the tier you submitted under = it could take a 'really' long time. Which tier did you use ?  

1 hour ago, Inkhead said:

Economy 

Ouch, Economy for grading alone is currently posted @ 38 business days . At this time of the year, all the Holidays,  you are probably looking at least 3 months + . Not sure how much time CCS will add but I suspect a couple more months.  Sorry but you have a Looooooong wait ahead of you.

4 hours ago, Inkhead said:

Economy . plus ccs service.

I sent stuff in to CCS end of July effectively first week in August, books arrived at CGC 2nd week of October. So your looking at least 8-10 weeks at CCS.

OP, if you're worried about your book, you can just email CCS (or call) and confirm with them that they have the book.

Thank you. Not concerned just my first entry ever and curious of time line. I initially figured 3mths before I seen it again lol

It's a spawn/savage dragon newstand edition in great shape I'm hoping for a high grade

Edited by Inkhead

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 11:39 AM, Bomber-Bob said:

It should say Verified within a day or two of receipt. This means they received it and the invoice matches the contents of the delivery.

Will CGC send you an email once they've received the books with your invoice number or do you need to check the website?  Will your credit card be charged when this is done or when the books are finally shipped back to you?

2 hours ago, jdw1991 said:

Will CGC send you an email once they've received the books with your invoice number or do you need to check the website?  Will your credit card be charged when this is done or when the books are finally shipped back to you?

No status E-Mails from CGC. They usually charge immediately upon receipt of the books.  I never thought of it but checking your CC is a good way of verifying they got your books.