• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signed Clear PolyBagged Comics

3 posts in this topic

Hi- I have an ULTRAVERSE PRIME #1 SIGNED by LEN STRAZEWSKI

The issue came in a clear polybag, and the signature is on the outside cover of the sealed polybag.  How could I get this comic graded since the removal of the polybag will separate the comic from the signature...Sorry, if this is a weird question... I'm a noobie..  Any Ideas/thoughts?...Or should I just leave it as-is in the board/bag it came in.  Thanks 

This question has been asked before so don't feel bad.

CGC will remove any poly bag to grade the comic. If you want to get it graded it will have to be out of the poly bag. I would recommend taking it out yourself and keeping the polybag if you need to have it graded. If it were my comic, I'd keep it bagged and boarded and get another unsigned ULTRAVERSE #1 graded.

If the signature is on the polybag itself, which seems to be the way your post is reading, leave it as is. There is no reason to grade it as it would come back qualified with "NAME WRITTEN ON COVER IN MARKER" or pen, if it's on the book anyway.