• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cool SA Books, including AF 15 (3.0 wp)

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

Three books this time around, including a biggie.   I encourage everyone to PM me anytime with questions, comments, offers, and the like.

TERMS:  I accept Paypal, checks, and money orders.  Shipping in the US is included in the price.  Returns are fine if you aren't happy with the book upon receipt (within 7 days or so).  Paypal email is drummond91@gmail.com.  'I'll Take It' in the thread holds sway over any PM discussions.

First up,

AMAZING FANTASY 15, CGC 3.0 (wp)

Marvel chipping and piece out at the bottom of fc; other flaws are minor.  Clean back cover, nice bold color, almost perfect centering and registration, no writing or date stamps. White pages.  Offers and time payments up to 3 months available -- PM me to start a conversation.

ASKING:  $17,500 (latest GPA sales are $18k+)

Amazing Fantasy 15.jpg

Hey all!

Just a quick bump to thank everyone for their PMs and conversations thus far.  Nothing finalized as far as sales yet, so please feel free to reach out with any questions.  I'll leave this thread going through Monday night to see what develops.  (And I forgot to mention, please no HOSers, deadbeats, or lunatics.) :acclaim:

Dan

2 hours ago, Drummy said:

(And I forgot to mention, please no HOSers, deadbeats, or lunatics.) 

That's like half the boards. Damn, myself included. :insane:

Edited by Gotham Kid