• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] PICTORIAL ROMANCES #15 (ST. JOHN 1952) MATT BAKER
2 2

5 posts in this topic

In short  :foryou:

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority insured boxed shipping is $10.00 within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying. 

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 2 days of receipt. Just return it in the same condition you received it in.  I pack like a pro.  I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

thank you,

Roger 

I have lots of positive feedback here.  :foryou:  and sell on eBay under the name KAIZERDAWG.

Asking Price:  $---------.00  :preach:

PICTORIAL ROMANCES #15 (ST. JOHN,1952) :x
Grade:  Fine/Very Fine  
Supple White pages. 
Matt Baker cover & art.

Seller's Notes:  Supple, tight, solid, deep gloss and white pages.  Minor corner wear on front cover with someone's name written in ink on the top right corner area (ink shows on the interior-side of  cover).  Lovely back cover buoys the grade-call with a bit of blue ink staining. Slight spine roll.  2 nice staples with top staple having a pin-point sized stain on its' top. 

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration whatsoever. 

s-l1600-6.jpg

s-l1600-7.jpg

s-l1600-8.jpg

s-l1600-10.jpg

s-l1600-12.jpg

s-l1600-13.jpg

s-l1600-14.jpg

s-l1600-15.jpg

s-l1600-16.jpg

s-l1600-17.jpg

s-l1600-18.jpg

s-l1600-19.jpg