• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC - Recrap Page 1, 2nd Post - Take 10% off listed prices
2 2

376 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, HighStakesComics said:

Ill take both BB 85’s to exceed $20 minimium

Thanks

7 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Thanks for providing such tight and accurately graded books.

Better wait until you get them.., :eyeroll:  But thanks!!

Three of the boardies I've sold the most to over the past couple years are Crassus, adampasz and greggy.  And MCMiles has shown a renewed interest, so I'll throw him in there as well, as he is another awesome boardie who knows his stuff.  I used to sell to a lot more Canadians before the postal rate increase, but the cost of shipping keeps many away these days.  I'm sure I'm leaving a lot out.

I try to describe when a book was bought off the newsstand by me, and has exceptional color, pq and whiteness.  Many of the books that were purchased here (and some from eBay) have had their grades adjusted to what I think is appropriate, and described accordingly.

I'll be listing more shortly.

House of Mystery 161 7.0/7.5 white pages $10.  Thumbnail crease @ right edge front cover.  Very bright cover whites!
HOM161.jpg
HOM161bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

House of Mystery 162 copy a 7.0 OW pages $10.  Dint at LLFC/LRBC, looks about 8.5, but water stain on tip of ULBC.
HOM162.jpg
HOM162bc.jpg

House of Mystery 162 copy b 9.0 OW pages $25.  Nice white cover!  Overspray at top.
HOM162b.jpg
HOM162bbc.jpg

House of Mystery 166 CGC 9.4 OW pages, Pacific Coast , $95.
HOM16694pc.jpg
HOM166cgc94pc.jpg
HOM166cgc94pcbc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

House of Mystery 166 7.5 CR/OW pages $11.  LRFC for grade, + ¼” cut @ top edge through entire book.
HOM166.jpg
HOM166bc.jpg

House of Mystery 167 8.0 white pages $15.  Looks nicer but large thumbnail crease along RE.
HOM167.jpg
HOM167bc.jpg

House of Mystery 168 7.5 slightly OW pages $12.  Stress at upper staple.  Very bright cover whites!
HOM168.jpg
HOM168bc.jpg

Dawg wokkin' time!  And we've got a couple inches of fresh snow - they love frolicking in that!! :banana: 

Edited by lizards2
frolicking - still legal in 29 states!

Colonoscopy rescheduled.   banana024.gif

The Dr's daughter is on the local high school's soccer team, and they made the semi-finals game, scheduled for tomorrow in Portland. :banana: 

Now I can just list comics all day...., rKvre21X2oARlJI6JkTf.gif

Jerry Lewis 97 6.0 OW pages $13.  Centerfold loose @ top staple, minor foxing FC, Batman/Robin/Joker cover!
JL97.jpg
JL97bc.jpg