• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

9 posts in this topic

Just my luck - CGC is moving the images that you upload to a new site, the few I've posted aren't showing and new ones don't post so this is off for now.

Here is CGC's annouoncement:

Tonight (and maybe tomorrow if I don't finish) about 200 mostly late 60's early 70s with a few 80s comics.

For those that like diving on $1 or $2 boxes this is your time. This is going to be almost like it.   A few slightly higher and some lower (than a $1 each, yes, mainly in lots).

Marvel, DC, and more.  Super-hero  mystery horror monster war it's here.  Mostly VG, mainly from an OO collector who loved his comics, none

were stored in bags.   I'm not going to individually bag these (you've been to cons where the discount comics aren't bagged), for shipping they

will be wrapped together.  All are complete unless otherwise noted. 

Am I going to miss something on a few books, you betcha - although I've looked through all and pulled out incomplete books and noted centerfolds

detached, torn pages covers detached, ,  as best I could, but I can't find or note everything on VG books.  I'll make it right as best as I can if I missed something. 

Am I going to miss number something in a post or post the wrong the scan, probably - listing 200 books I know I'm not perfect.

usual rules

no prob or HOS list persons

paypal only

postage in USA is $5.00 boxed media mail (USA only) for any total of books (if you want Priority Mail you pay the exact cost)

returns on raw comics are fine for any reason just let me know within 7 days of your receiving them

that you want to return them - you pay return postage unless I've missed something

Canadian buddies - I will ship to Canada but it costs a small fortune and you will need to pay the exact cost.

Only shipping to the USA and Canada.

only  :takeit: posted here wins. With listing 200 comics,and over 100 at $1 each there is no way to keep track of who has bought what unless it's posted in the thread for all to see.  You must post  the :takeit:and state what it is you are taking.  No PMs with offers, sorry. 

I used to sell a lot on ebay (clarkkent) and have done quite a few deals on these boards from a few bucks to a thousand. I have always paid quickly and shipped quickly.

my kudos thread here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/291436-boatfunds-kudos-thread/#comment-6668033

Edited July 5 by boatfund

Edited by boatfund

Just my luck - CGC is moving the images that you upload to a new site, the few I've posted aren't showing and new ones don't post so this is off for now.

200 images ready to go - just not going to post and hope they show up later.  here is cgc's announcement:

Edited by boatfund