• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Artwork with paste up
1 1

23 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Rick2you2 said:

As far as white-out goes, it's visible on photo's, so I think it should be the buyer's obligation to check it.

I think whiteout should always be disclosed.  Just pointing out that it's used, allows the buyers to scrutinize the page more before purchase.

White out does not always come through in photo's, and I've gotten several pieces that had spots of whiteout (typically on the faces) that can detract (just slightly) in person.

2 hours ago, Catwoman_Fan said:

White out does not always come through in photo's, and I've gotten several pieces that had spots of whiteout (typically on the faces) that can detract (just slightly) in person.

I can see that, in unusual cases. What I was mostly thinking about is where it is used for secondary items or background to clean up a line, like, trimming an edge on a cape. There, the whiteout is really apparent. And if something is really apparent, a seller should not be forced to take it back (even if it's a good business practice to take it back for any or no reason at all).