• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sagii one BIG book only PCH
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Hi, will be listing one book only. This will be my last sales Thread on the Boards for 2017. Have had a great year buying and selling here and elsewhere. The book will post in about 10 - 15 mins (i will need that time to type description and post pics). I won't be able to answer PM's about which book in that time as i will be typing.  

First :takeit:Trumps all, Shipping on me (USA only).

Returns accepted up to 3 days after you receive the book. Return postage on buyer. Paypal preferred. This will be a 24 hour listing, after that time Thread will close. 

MANHUNT #14  CGC 5.0 CR/OW  CLASSIC LITTLE MAN HEADLIGHTS HYPODERMIC NEEDLE COVER

Looks like if this sells, i will be holding onto only one book from the set now (my #2). I sold the rest this year, so i'm going to let this one go too. One just sold on eBay Oct 25th of this year for $2400 (CGC 5.5 OW/W).

I'm asking $1850 for mine. 

Manhunt #14.jpg

MH14 BC.jpg

Edited by sagii