• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movies many love that you hate
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Whiplash 

The modern relaunch movies for Aliens. I just don't get the excitement.

Yet with Predator or even the news about Terminator in the works, I can get excited over those. Not sure what it is with Aliens that doesn't get me the same way.

On 11/23/2017 at 10:15 PM, bababooey said:

I don't watch any of the movies in these franchises Star Wars, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings, Transformers, Fast & Furious etc...there may be others that I'm forgetting.  hm

So you've never seen any of the Star Wars films? 

23 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

Sounds like an ex gf I had. She hated Star Wars because it was "popular".

:eyeroll:

Edited by Logan510

I wasn't crazy about Spider-Man: Homecoming. It was just okay. I didn't like the P.C. Flash Thompson and M.J. I hated the suit basically negating Peter's Spider Sense. The best parts of the movie are Michael Keaton and Tom Holland, both who gave excellent performances(especially Keaton). 

3 hours ago, comix4fun said:
On 11/23/2017 at 11:15 PM, bababooey said:

I don't watch any of the movies in these franchises Star Wars, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Lord of the Rings, Transformers, Fast & Furious etc...there may be others that I'm forgetting.  hm

No, I saw the first two Star Wars when they came out - I've seen the first movie in most of the others.