• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Additional HUGE Price Drops! Coverless $5 & $2 G/S/B rarities and keys!
1 1

22 posts in this topic

Hi gang,

Here's an unusual but kinda cool offering: a lot of 31 Coverless readers from the Golden, Silver and Bronze ages, including a truly rare book and a few keys. First, the rules (this post). Then, the descriptor. Post #3 will be the pix, completing the offering.

:rulez:

Price will be for the entire lot shipped within U.S. (Medium Priority Flat Rate box). If you're not in the U.S. But gotta have it, PM me and we will try to work out shipping, attendant risk assumption, payment, etc. to make it happen for both of us.

Payment is money order or check -- I do not have Paypal.

No listy sorts.

Returns -- Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt, return them in same condition on your dime. 

First :takeit: in thread gets the lot, but PM's welcome as well.

Next, the offer....

Edited by Readcomix
Closed

Ok, here's the lot offer: 31 Coverless readers (or marriage eligibles) for  (Was $295, shipped ) :news: $175 shipped U.S. In a medium priority flat rate box.

Long list, so I will put pix up immediately in subsequent post. Lot includes:

Golden Age: All-American Comics #3 (I think it's fair to say this is truly rare)

Batman #84 (Catwoman key)

Detective Comics #227 (3rd Martian Manhunter)

Spy Cases #27

Perfect Crime #5

Wonder Woman #76, 77

Adventure Comics #216, 217

Superboy #45

Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #8, 9, 13

Miss America vol. 7 #39 (Patsy Walker)

Leading Comics #16

Silver Age: Fantastic Four #48 (1st Silver Surfer,1st Galactus); Tales of Suspense #14 (I Created the Colossus); Tales to Astonish #40 (early Ant-Man), ASM annual #4, Batman annual #5, Archie's Madhouse #26 (4th Sabrina the teenage witch), Richie Rich Dollars and Cents #1, ASM #68

Bronze (and one Copper key): Marvel Presents #3 (1st Guardians of the Galaxy series), X-Men #65 (Neal Adams), Superman #300, DC Special #29 (origin of the JSA - one of my favorite stories ever), Marvel Tales #32, Conan #7 (Barry Smith), an Italian Batman with Neal Adams Green Lantern reprint, and from Copper, Harbinger #1 (coupon intact)

Edited by Readcomix
Price drop

Here's the pix, grouped by Gold, Silver and Bronze. Do not hesitate to ask questions, request individual pix, etc. With 31 books, it's tough to decide what to put up. While some books have tears or chipping edges, I will note that most of the books I assume are of greatest interest are solid Coverless copies: All-American 3, Batman 84, Tec 227, both Wonder Womans (actually, all those tough 50's DC's listed are solid) and the FF48. Most are solid as well; feel free to ask about a specific book(s).

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

11 minutes ago, ender said:

Really neat books! Good luck with the sale!

Thank you, Ender! (thumbsu

All -- PM's totally welcome on this one; I priced based on some fraction of Guide 2.0 to come up with the number, without counting the bronze as any more than $1 books; I forget my exact alchemy to try to come up with a fair price. But I'm open to offers as its not the easiest thing to figure a price for, given the rarity/scarcity of the AA3 and 50's DCs, and an FF48 in the mix. (shrug)

Ok, this has been the offer since I first posted this thread as a one-lot offer: 31 Coverless readers (or marriage eligibles) for  (Was $295, shipped ) :news: $175 shipped U.S. In a medium priority flat rate box.

Now, due to popular demand :insane: I am offering the lot priced individually, for those who might prefer to pick it apart. For individual (less than entire lot) purchases, shipping (U.S. Only) will be $5 for one or two books; actual thereafter. Again, I can fit the whole stack of 31 in a medium priority flat rate box ($13.60) so that kind of gives us a shipping range. All other rules are the same whether you buy some or all.

As a reminder, all are Coverless.

Golden Age: All-American Comics #3 (I think it's fair to say this is truly rare) $45

Batman #84 (Catwoman key) $40 :news: SOLD!

Detective Comics #227 (3rd Martian Manhunter) $40 :news: SOLD!

Spy Cases #27 $10

Perfect Crime #5 $10

Wonder Woman #76, 77 $10 each  :news:SOLD!

Adventure Comics #216, 217 $10 each 

Superboy #45 $10

Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #8, 9, 13 $10

Miss America vol. 7 #39 (Patsy Walker) $10

Leading Comics #16 $10

Silver Age:

Fantastic Four #48 (1st Silver Surfer,1st Galactus) $30 :news: SOLD!

Tales of Suspense #14 (I Created the Colossus); $10 :news: SOLD!

Tales to Astonish #40 (early Ant-Man) $10

ASM annual #4, Batman annual #5, Archie's Madhouse #26 (4th Sabrina the teenage witch), Richie Rich Dollars and Cents #1, ASM #68 $5 each

Bronze (and one Copper key): Marvel Presents #3 (1st Guardians of the Galaxy series), X-Men #65 (Neal Adams), Superman #300, DC Special #29 (origin of the JSA - one of my favorite stories ever), Marvel Tales #32, Conan #7 (Barry Smith), an Italian Batman with Neal Adams Green Lantern reprint, and from Copper, Harbinger #1 (coupon intact) $10 (plus actual shipping) for this sub-lot of the lot.

Also, I remain open to PMs, whether you want one or two, the whole thing, or a small lot of your own making. Thanks for looking! (thumbsu

Edited by Readcomix

Recap and BIG sale:

As a reminder, all are Coverless. Take any $10 item below for $5; take any $5 item below for $2; take the All-American #3 for $40; take the $10 bronze/copper lot for $5. All purchases are plus actual shipping.

OR take everything left as a lot for $100 shipped. 

Golden Age: All-American Comics #3 (I think it's fair to say this is truly rare) $45

Batman #84 (Catwoman key) $40 :news: SOLD!

Detective Comics #227 (3rd Martian Manhunter) $40 :news: SOLD!

Spy Cases #27 $10

Perfect Crime #5 $10

Wonder Woman #76, 77 $10 each  :news:SOLD!

Adventure Comics #216, 217 $10 each 

Superboy #45 $10

Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #8, 9, 13 $10

Miss America vol. 7 #39 (Patsy Walker) $10

Leading Comics #16 $10

Silver Age:

Fantastic Four #48 (1st Silver Surfer,1st Galactus) $30 :news: SOLD!

Tales of Suspense #14 (I Created the Colossus); $10 :news: SOLD!

Tales to Astonish #40 (early Ant-Man) $10

ASM annual #4, Batman annual #5, Archie's Madhouse #26 (4th Sabrina the teenage witch), Richie Rich Dollars and Cents #1, ASM #68 $5 each

Bronze (and one Copper key): Marvel Presents #3 (1st Guardians of the Galaxy series), X-Men #65 (Neal Adams), Superman #300, DC Special #29 (origin of the JSA - one of my favorite stories ever), Marvel Tales #32, Conan #7 (Barry Smith), an Italian Batman with Neal Adams Green Lantern reprint, and from Copper, Harbinger #1 (coupon intact) $10 (plus actual shipping) for this sub-lot of the lot.