• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
2 2

28 posts in this topic

A little Carousel of Comics

Hi everyone! :hi: Hoping you are all enjoying a great Thanksgiving weekend. Only a few books here to be posted over the coming days.

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided by time stamp.

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by Paypal or MO only.

I will ship comics (raw or slabbed) to the US and Canada for a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of books shipped in a secure box. I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 67th sales thread on the Boards.  Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon notification within 30 days of receiving the item(s) and upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :smile:

Cheers,

Robert

MedusaCarousel.jpg

Edited by crassus

Amazing Ghost Stories 15 3.0 (all attached, still with gloss & strong colours; presents as VG but band of shallow waviness to paper center & r-edge fc & center bc suggests exposure to moisture, but no tidelines, no discolouration or odours & no impact on interiors, odd but there; ragged l-edge bc with heavy chipping; mod to heavy spine & edge wear; chip out top spine fc; cb crses ur crnr fc; sm pencil ul crnr bc; mod foxing bc & interior cvrs; sm localized stains bc) $125.00  SOLD

AGS-15-fc.jpg

AGS-15-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Wonder Woman 199 7.0 (Bright & glossy, light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly hard impact center top edge bc leaving 2 cb crses & 3 sm tears, 1/4" & 2x 1/8" which determine grade, otherwise presents as VF with bindery chip top & scuffing btm spine; light cb wear btm left edge fc & br with crnr blunting fc; long faint cb crses bl crnr bc; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; light to mod tanning interior cvrs) $35.00  SOLD

WW-199-fc.jpg

WW-199-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

1 hour ago, crassus said:

Amazing Ghost Stories 15 3.0 (all attached, still with gloss & strong colours; presents as VG but band of shallow waviness to paper center & r-edge fc & center bc suggests exposure to moisture, but no tidelines, no discolouration or odours & no impact on interiors, odd but there; ragged l-edge bc with heavy chipping; mod to heavy spine & edge wear; chip out top spine fc; cb crses ur crnr fc; sm pencil ul crnr bc; mod foxing bc & interior cvrs; sm localized stains bc) $125.00

AGS-15-fc.jpg

AGS-15-bc.jpg

Take

X-Men 100 7.0 (Bright with good gloss, light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly cb spine stress visible in scan & light cb surface wear btm edge fc; extensive ncb surface wear of the kind not visible in scans, i.e. ncb folds, dents, indentations the factor limiting the grade;  crnr blunting; soft ul crnr bc; light to mod foxing & ink transfer fc & bc) $40.00  SOLD

X-Men-100-fc.jpg

X-Men-101-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

2 minutes ago, crassus said:

X-Men 100 7.0 (Bright with good gloss, light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly cb spine stress visible in scan & light cb surface wear btm edge fc; extensive ncb surface wear of the kind not visible in scans, i.e. ncb folds, dents, indentations the factor limiting the grade;  crnr blunting; soft ul crnr bc; light to mod foxing & ink transfer fc & bc) $40.00

X-Men-100-fc.jpg

X-Men-101-bc.jpg

:takeit:

15 hours ago, crassus said:

Wonder Woman 199 7.0 (Bright & glossy, light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly hard impact center top edge bc leaving 2 cb crses & 3 sm tears, 1/4" & 2x 1/8" which determine grade, otherwise presents as VF with bindery chip top & scuffing btm spine; light cb wear btm left edge fc & br with crnr blunting fc; long faint cb crses bl crnr bc; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; light to mod tanning interior cvrs) $35.00

WW-199-fc.jpg

WW-199-bc.jpg

Hi, Robert! Hope you're doing well. :hi:

I've wanted one of these for a while, and I know you have a keen eye for nice copies.

17 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Hi, Robert! Hope you're doing well. :hi:

I've wanted one of these for a while, and I know you have a keen eye for nice copies.

Many thanks David, its appreciated, I am well thanks, and I hope the same for you :foryou: