• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oddball and/or borderline irreplaceable comics or comics-related ephemera you owned, then sold, and now wish you still had...
1 1

27 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:
13 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

so it came down to choosing between an Adventure 108 in NM or two upper mid-grade Captain Americas in the 50s issue numbers.  Of course, I got the Adventure because it was NM :cry:   :facepalm:

Dead srs I'm certain I read that before. On the O L D boards.

Remember, I lurked for a year before I joined over a year ago.

I'm basically a staple of the community.

You know you're old when you just tell the same few stories over and over...., :sorry: 

2 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

I like that book

Me too - I've had it for over 25 years, so the pages are as white as when I bought it.  I live in a pretty ideal climate for comic storage.

4 minutes ago, TheFifthHorseman said:

Above is my post from another thread.

Check it out if you'd like - it's awfully thought provoking

I missed that post  - thanks for pointing it out.

When I was a young pup I had a run of Fantastic Fours from 2-200 or so. Couldn't afford a #1 at the time, all I had was a GRR. It really bothered me that it didn't have the $.10 price on it (see my avatar) so I drew one on myself. I would loooooove to run into that book again someday.

(my specific book, FF1-GRRs are easy)