• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLEANED OUT! Silver and Bronze, Amazing Spider-Man! RECAP PAGE 12
2 2

260 posts in this topic

ALL SOLD!!!

Hi there, Cheese-o-philes! 

I'm selling off a few Amazing Spider-Man copies here.  Starting with issue #9, a chopped up assortment up to around issue #180 or so, and then a straight shot to #300 and beyond! 

I realize a very small portion of these are classified as copper. When I get to that part of the run, if it's a problem I will create a different thread.

I'm open to offers, folks - if you see something you like, don't be afraid to ask.

Terms

- The first :takeit:in this thread gets it

- No HOS or probationary list members

- Paypal is the preferred method of payment

- Paypal payment must be made within 24 hours of invoice receipt

- Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt, shipping costs on you

- All books are attached at both staples unless otherwise noted.  I think there is one.

I ship USPS Priority insured. Raw comics are mailed out in a bulletproof comic holder. 

Priority comic mailer shipping costs are $6.45, and is within the US only.

Priority boxes are $12, and will be used for orders of 8 books or more.

For higher end items, and larger lots I'll ship USPS Registered mail. We'll have to work out the shipping cost on a case by case basis...

You are getting your money's worth - this is the Rolls Royce of shipping. Rest assured your books will get to you in the same condition as they were purchased.

I ship books out each Saturday.

The pictures below are of the actual books being sold. Please make sure to take a good look at the pictures before claiming...

ALL books come in a Mylite 2 with a full back.

Please make sure to check out my Kudos thread (link in my sig).

hypnotic-frog.gif

Look into my eyes...You cannot resist!

Edited by CheeseFrog