• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK #340 - 9.8 HIGHEST GRADE - CLOSED....

16 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply 

Paypal....

Postage $15 in USA...more elsewhere..

First :takeit: GETS IT! 

$2585   $2435!   $2335   SOLD! 

NEW IMAGES...OUTDOORS! 

Definitely could use a press...spine has a lot of wrinkles...but they...still a super looking book!                                                                                                     

Outdoor picture: jV2Az3.jpgcek7Cx.jpg

tf1yow.jpg

8viQsc.jpg

6W8Don.jpg

ADD: HIGHEST GRADE HULK 340 9.8 OW/WP!!! $300!!!  NOW $285!!!   NOW $265!!! 
Ee7Ayu.jpg5Zns4a.jpg

Edited by storypapers
PRICE REDUCTION -

5 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

different daredevil, maybe, but too great to be "wrong"!

Well, sure.  I'm just used to seeing Joe serve up tasty Gold, so I had visions of Lev DD #1 when I saw his thread.  

1 minute ago, comicquant said:

I saw you had made the last comment and thought “great, @Comcav is going to buy the silver age”

No, no.  This is what I get for saying anything beyond my normal one word.  This book is lovely, I do not mean to disparage it, nor the seller, who is swell, in any form.  The "wrong" is based purely on my expectations for a Lev Gleason Daredevil #1, and an inside joke since I have purchased Lev books from the seller in the past.   I'll go back to shopping only mode!

2 minutes ago, Comcav said:

No, no.  This is what I get for saying anything beyond my normal one word.  This book is lovely, I do not mean to disparage it, nor the seller, who is swell, in any form.  The "wrong" is based purely on my expectations for a Lev Gleason Daredevil #1, and an inside joke since I have purchased Lev books from the seller in the past.   I'll go back to shopping only mode!

lol I only meant I thought you put a :takeit:!  I was fearful you started collecting SA