• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FINAL PRICE DROP - 25% OFF: Absolute Dark Knight, Action Comics #1 Motion Statue, Original Art, 1970s Frazetta Posters, Steranko History of Comics w/mailers, Color Guides, Portfolio

32 posts in this topic

:news: Final price drop: Take 25% off!

This thread will include a variety of comic-related items, all of which would make great holiday gifts for someone else or yourself. Feel free to PM me with offers or questions.

Payments:
PayPal or Money Order accepted.

Shipping:
U.S. shipping is included in price, with a discount for multiples based upon exact shipping weight. Insurance will be included as part of the shipping cost. International orders will be charged exact shipping. Please contact me for a quote.

Other:
I will not sell to any Hall of Shamers or anyone on the Probation list.

Return Policy:
Returns accepted within 14 days of the sale date. Items must be return shipped in the same condition prior to refund. 
Please ask any questions before committing to buy.

Edited by Real Frantic One
25% off

Absolute Dark Knight Slipcase Edition
This Absolute edition features an extended sketch section from THE DARK KNIGHT STRIKES AGAIN with commentary by Miller, a look at the plot and pencils from the legendary finale to THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS, a new introduction by Miller, striking new cover and slipcase art by Miller, and more.
$90 shipped

974656161_o.jpg

974656170_o.jpg

974656179_o.jpg

974656187_o.jpg

Edited by Real Frantic One