• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheap Silver Age DC Reader Lots

4 posts in this topic

Okay... my turn to hawk some low to mid-grade Silver Age DC stuff currently on eBay. juggle.gif

My auctions

Marvel guys, take note: these books showcase work done by Jim Shooter, Gil Kane (among others) before they went on to bigger things at Marvel.

e8_1_b.JPGef_1_b.JPG4d_1_b.JPG2b_1_b.JPGc0_1_b.JPG37_1_b.JPG

adv371.jpgadv348.jpg

hwk813.jpghwk1617.jpg

Marvel guys, take note: these books showcase work done by Jim Shooter, Gil Kane (among others) before they went on to bigger things at Marvel.

As you're very likely the #1 DC supporter on this Forum, I find the comment above very surprising coming from you and degrading towards DC. Some would say their best work was during their time with DC. Come on now Zonk...show the flag and be proud!

Nice lots by the way...

Jim

Just back-from-the-beach- bumpit.gif

sign-offtopic.gif So, how's Round 9 of the grading contest coming? Everybody else got their grades in on the Bugs Bunny book? 27_laughing.gifpopcorn.gif