• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cripes with the Four Color 74 on Ebay lately

10 posts in this topic

Here is the latest in a rash of these showing up on ebay since a Fine-ish one went for almost $2000 about a month ago. FC74

The interesting thing about this one is it is offered by the same guy who overbid (IMO) on the Four Color 74 that started off this whole thing. Did he bid so high to get interest at a fever pitch for his 7.0? Or was he Fine really more of a VF and an upgrade over this copy 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Man the ungraded FN goes for almost $2000 and the CGC 7.0 goes for less then $900. I guess I don't understand anything the comics game confused-smiley-013.gif

Should have snapped that CGC one up, cracked the slab, and relisted as a FN... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Man the ungraded FN goes for almost $2000 and the CGC 7.0 goes for less then $900. I guess I don't understand anything the comics game confused-smiley-013.gif

Should have snapped that CGC one up, cracked the slab, and relisted as a FN... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif