• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micro-chamber paper question

6 posts in this topic

I have an Uncanny X-men #266 that does not have this "micro-chamber paper". I bought the book off of ebay. You can lift up the sides of the case even though the four corners are intact. Did someone remove the original book and replace it with a lesser grade book?

I have an Uncanny X-men #266 that does not have this "micro-chamber paper". I bought the book off of ebay. You can lift up the sides of the case even though the four corners are intact. Did someone remove the original book and replace it with a lesser grade book?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What's the CGC # of the book....you know, the 10 digit number?

The microchamber paper is a bit smaller than the book, so it may not be readily apparant.