• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Albino Rhino Comics web site redesigned and open for biz

11 posts in this topic

Hi all, I just completed a redesign of my comic and original art home page. It's still a bit under construction (need to add a lot of the scans, etc) but I have my CGC books listed, some raw Silver and Bronze, and a few pages of art. As I have time I will keep adding inventory. I've got a rudimentary PayPal shopping cart set up which I hope will work with a minimum of problems. Here it is:

www.rhinocomics.com web site

It's not super fancy because I have no budget! 27_laughing.gif But I hope it will serve its purpose: to give me an outlet to sell comics and art. Thanks for your time and viewing efforts.

Now, I'm off to downtown Chicago. My wife is competing in her first boxing match tonight as part of the White Collar Fight Club event. Wish me (her!) luck! Not that she'll need it. She's been training for 6 months, is buff as HE LL and has a vicious left hook for a 5'2 118-pound blonde....

Best,

Steve

Hi all, I just completed a redesign of my comic and original art home page. It's still a bit under construction (need to add a lot of the scans, etc) but I have my CGC books listed, some raw Silver and Bronze, and a few pages of art. As I have time I will keep adding inventory. I've got a rudimentary PayPal shopping cart set up which I hope will work with a minimum of problems. Here it is:

www.rhinocomics.com web site

It's not super fancy because I have no budget! 27_laughing.gif But I hope it will serve its purpose: to give me an outlet to sell comics and art. Thanks for your time and viewing efforts.

Now, I'm off to downtown Chicago. My wife is competing in her first boxing match tonight as part of the White Collar Fight Club event. Wish me (her!) luck! Not that she'll need it. She's been training for 6 months, is buff as HE LL and has a vicious left hook for a 5'2 118-pound blonde....

Best,

Steve

headbang.gif Good luck to Beth, Steve! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Scott, Beth lost a split decision to the woman who ended up winning the "Best Boxer" award for the night, so not too bad for her first fight! thumbsup2.gif

Better not tell her what you paid for that Hulk splash page, or you'll be picking your teeth off the kitchen floor. 27_laughing.gif

Congrats to Beth on what sounds like a great first fight! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Pedro and Brad, thanks for the kind words! I will try to get more scans and more inventory listed, especially my Silver and Bronze stuff.

To Scott: yeah, she knows what I paid for it, now she's just hoping I can sell it for more than I paid....

BTW, the girl she fought was 24, so Beth's pretty happy with her performance. Not too shabby for a 40-year-old (in her own words).

--Steve

the site looks nice Steve, good job-must be a bunch of work.

i'm saving up for that fantastic hulk splash, very tough now that i'm saving for a house too...

dang that is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the site looks nice Steve, good job-must be a bunch of work.

i'm saving up for that fantastic hulk splash, very tough now that i'm saving for a house too...

dang that is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Ryan! I appreciate the kind words. Fortunately my wife is a web wiz and did a lot of the leg work! She rocks!

It's tough to consider parting with that splash, especially since I haven't had it that long, but I have the opportunity to pick up some other grail pages. I don't have them yet but when I do I'll definitely share with the boards!