• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Glover signed Predator #1 CGC 9.8 1st print

2 posts in this topic

New to posting sales threads on here, so I hope I am following rules appropriately.

Looking to sell this beautiful copy of Predator #1 graded at a 9.8 and signed by Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Glover. This is a 1st print with 2 great looking silver signatures.

Danny Glover commented "I'm getting too old for this sh*t" 

I'm looking to get 1400 for the book.

PayPal is the only method of payment accepted.

I will ship it out ASAP after payment and it will require a signature upon delivery.

Please send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions.

1st :takeit: gets it.

20170302_180236.jpg

Once payment is made then that is the final agreement. No returns once shipped. I take extra measures to insure that the book arrives safely as poor packaging drives me insane as a buyer. I also will not leave the book on your front porch for someone to steal. You will have to sign for it.

I will gladly compensate for the book arriving with a cracked/damaged case to cover costs of a reholster and shipping to/from CGC since it is my responsibility to bullet proof the package in the first place.

Any other requests for a return/refund will be considered buyers remorse.