• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can we check if books where submitted??

7 posts in this topic

I’m not a heavy submitter of books. I think my annual average is less than 10. 

If I submitted a book using a store, I got a copy of the cgc form. Is there a way I can see if the store really did submitted the books??

2 hours ago, combiner1 said:

I’m not a heavy submitter of books. I think my annual average is less than 10. 

If I submitted a book using a store, I got a copy of the cgc form. Is there a way I can see if the store really did submitted the books??

Are you suspicious that the store did not submit them ? If you called CGC and mentioned fraud, it's possible they may research it for you, not sure though. 

16 hours ago, combiner1 said:

I’m not suspicious of the store..... it’s just I wanted to know when they submitted the books. Or if the books arrived safely. Or the progress....

This has been brought up before and I don't believe you can check on the status. That's one of the perks of a Paid Membership. :baiting:The submitter should be able to check though. I have heard stories where the store waits until they have enough for a larger submission, cheaper for them.  Even if you only submit 10 books a year, it may behoove you to buy a membership. 

7 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

This has been brought up before and I don't believe you can check on the status. That's one of the perks of a Paid Membership. :baiting:The submitter should be able to check though. I have heard stories where the store waits until they have enough for a larger submission, cheaper for them.  Even if you only submit 10 books a year, it may behoove you to buy a membership. 

Yeah.... that’s what I’m afraid of. I’ve paid for shipping but I’m thinking that the store might ship books on a monthly basis rather than by order. It ok thought, as long as the job gets done. Plus there’s a lot of facilitators in my area. If one doesn’t work out there’s always 2 more that’ll take its place. HAIL HYDRA. :devil:

5 hours ago, combiner1 said:

Yeah.... that’s what I’m afraid of. I’ve paid for shipping but I’m thinking that the store might ship books on a monthly basis rather than by order. It ok thought, as long as the job gets done. Plus there’s a lot of facilitators in my area. If one doesn’t work out there’s always 2 more that’ll take its place. HAIL HYDRA. :devil:

BTW, the store will get a discount from CGC. Some will share the discount with the customer. 

I don't mean this in a condescending way to the OP but more as a warning to those might submit in the future, but the dates and communications and tracking issues are things that probably should be worked out with the store ahead of time.  I know I've made that mistake before and been misled by a CGC SS facilitator, but in reality your trusting 3rd parties with your valuables and your money, best to work out terms of significance ahead of time.

I'd call your store and ask them for a status update.