• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valiant Entertainment Inc. Announcement
1 1

33 posts in this topic

CGC Members,

I want to share some exciting news with you.  This past week, Valiant Entertainment Inc. officially announced a partnership with Key Collector Comics mobile app.  

You can read the article by clicking here ===> Valiant Announcement

Summary:

As Valiant continues to be recognized as a reliable and dynamic storyteller in the comic book industry, new and loyal fans have expressed interest in the key issues that has shaped the publisher's history since 1990.  Key Collector Comics provides a resource to interested collectors who wish to discover Valiant character 1st appearances, origins, critical storylines and some of the rarest variants in the history of modern comics.  Over 120 issues can be identified instantly from the search screen of the app where a proprietary "Valiant Key Issues" button launches the user directly into the publisher's universe.  From there, collectors can catalog the comic books they own with one tap (grading is optional) or build a wish list with similar ease.  Upon identifying a key issue while at an LCS or at a convention, Key Collector Comics users can reference a simplified price guide that establishes market value parameters.

To discover over 7,000 key issues from hundreds of other publishers outside of the Valiant Universe, fans can use 3 options:  1. Search by Title    2. Search by Character   3. Browse by Category all accessible on the initial search screen with the Valiant Key Issues  button.

To direct link to Key Collector Comics mobile app, click below or visit Key Collector Comics more information.  For information on Valiant Entertainment Inc. click here ====> VEI

iTunes Key Collector Comics 

Google Play Key Collector Comics

Valiant SS 1.jpg

Valiant SS 2.jpg

Valiant SS 3.jpg

5 hours ago, musicmeta said:

Fantastic!  I just love the early issues (pre-unity) Valiants and most after Unity.  X-O Manowar is my favorite!! 

I’m happy you’re enjoying it.  Let me know if you see anything missing   Thanks for replying to my post 

11 hours ago, aszumilo said:

Very cool. Great going.

Aw thanks.  Yeah it’s really exciting for them to get behind the app. It validates it not just to the collecting community but to me as well.  Trying to get the word out is difficult and sometimes discouraging but people’s reactions have been great! Thanks again!

6 hours ago, Key Collector Comics said:

I’m happy you’re enjoying it.  Let me know if you see anything missing   Thanks for replying to my post 

Aw thanks.  Yeah it’s really exciting for them to get behind the app. It validates it not just to the collecting community but to me as well.  Trying to get the word out is difficult and sometimes discouraging but people’s reactions have been great! Thanks again!

5a37112597533_harbinger1gold.thumb.jpg.775d06714e3961dadb29262883d45bcc.jpg

I believe there are 2 versions of Eternal Warrior #1  Gold Foil

12 hours ago, exitmusicblue said:

Made a big trade recently of my sports cards for 38 X-Men books.  Your app was extremely useful for me as I checked on the key status of each.  Congrats on the partnership!

Thank you so much for letting me know!  I love to hear that.  It’s such a personal thing to me and knowing it’s doing what it’s supposed to which is helping to make collecting more fun is really encouraging.  I know it probably reads like a canned response but I’m being completely sincere. 

4 hours ago, Gatsby77 said:

At least he's not trying to sell Comic Book Coin.

Comic Book Coin  :x 

Still my all time favorite not_in_tune_with_social_norms crazy thread.

12 hours ago, Gatsby77 said:

At least he's not trying to sell Comic Book Coin.

8 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Comic Book Coin  :x 

Still my all time favorite not_in_tune_with_social_norms crazy thread.

What was that company that was trying to sell just a piece of page of a grail book? Like you could get 1 square inch of a page of Tec #27 or something.

15 hours ago, ygogolak said:

What was that company that was trying to sell just a piece of page of a grail book? Like you could get 1 square inch of a page of Tec #27 or something.

Oh yeah, that was a good one too! Can't remember what the company or thread was called, though.

Comics and $$$ have a way of inspiring insanity, it would seem.