• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ...........NEW YEAR'S SALES THREAD
2 2

133 posts in this topic

UNSEEN 10 .....................................................1.5................................................................................OW..............................................................$ 20 :news: SOLD Couchy81

....cover reattached with tape from the inside..... neat job. What I would give for a VF copy of this book.

iqMqqrJ.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BEWARE 1 .....................................................................................2.5.........................................................OW.......................................................$ 80

kgo8IfZ.jpg

BEYOND 11.............................................................1.8............................................................................................OW..........................................................$ 25 ...... SPINE SPLIT TO BOTTOM STAPLE, o/w not too bad.....

pOUoBrK.jpg

TALES OF HORROR 2..........................................................................3.0.............................................C/OW............................................................$ 35 :news: SOLD oceans11

RRvzkMc.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BETTY AND VERONICA 15..............................................................2.5.........................................OW.......................................................................$ 35...................SPINE SPLIT 1.5"...............

9BJJk6z.jpg

CANTEEN KATE 2.............................................3.5/4.0.........................................OW..........................................$ 190 :news: SOLD via P.M.

....Baker c/a

V9wpzXI.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

NICKLE COMICS 6.........................................2.0.................................OW...........................................$ 65 :news: SOLD Tricolorbrian

...... My Grandpa used to tell me he remembered when comics were a nickle..... I was like "Sure, you mean half price used ones?"..... but some of them were..... this is 1941 and they're the thickness of a current book... rather than the typical fatties.....

2IZrT2Z.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

AUTHENTIC POLICE CASES 1.................................2.0...........................................OW.............................................$ 25 :news: SOLD oceans11

.....Rodent chew at bottom corner, pretty nice o/w....

Z7FY2q9.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

CAMPUS LOVES ........................................................5.0.,.............................................OW....................................................$ 45 ...Bill Ward :cloud9:

YvFE2Sz.jpg

GHOST RIDER 3...................................................8.5/9.0.............................................................OW........................................................$ 1250

.......SWEET Frazetta cover

Sffaajr.jpg

JOURNEY INTO UNKNOWN WORLDS 14......................................6.5.............................................OW....................................................$ 500

....Everett cover and story, Wolvrton story..... bad corner, unpressed. Best color and gloss I've ever seen on one of these.

VK8p0oj.jpg

BATMAN 217 ...................................................9.0........................................................................OW.....................................................$ 150 ....UNpressed ..... significant milestone issue.... Bruce moves to the Penthouse and Robin heads to College....and the Dark Knight returns...

s06Oaqa.jpg

18 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

UNSEEN 10 .....................................................1.5................................................................................OW..............................................................$ 20 ....cover reattached with tape from the inside..... neat job. What I would give for a VF copy of this book.

iqMqqrJ.jpg

I'll take it

VENUS 9 ...........................................................................8.5+ ....................................................................OW................................................................$ 1450

.....Was once in a forbidden slab, now raw, because frankly, I thought it looked real nice.... a 9.0 or 9.2 if not for a couple of very small rust stains on the back ...... no rust on the staples.....probably stacking related. Don't mind keeping this one....

bWZGGop.jpg

Edited by jimjum12