• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nathan Greno - Star Wars Adventures #4

4 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

I am not an expertise of this Modern Age comic books. This book is what I got for my X-Mas from my wife who attended CCAD (Columbus College of Art and Design) and Nathan was her classmate.

Nathan Greno is an American film director, story artist and writer at Walt Disney Animation Studios best known as the co-director of the 2010 animated film Tangled.  He drew this book and signed/remarked the cover. Only 20 copies he has done so far.

Tell me your knowledge.

hFTIjmom.jpg

6 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

No idea what you're asking for. Value?

He designed the second cover of this copy and signed it this month.  Like I said before, I don't know about this stuff and his signature. This may be a value or not.

I hope your expertise will help.  If it has no value, I will keep it for a while.

46 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

He designed the second cover of this copy and signed it this month.  Like I said before, I don't know about this stuff and his signature. This may be a value or not.

I hope your expertise will help.  If it has no value, I will keep it for a while.

It's a cool story for you. I think that's where the value lies. You might be able to sell it for $20 would be my uneducated guess.