• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here we go again.
2 2

53 posts in this topic

Did you put the wrong picture up for this item?

I dont think so, but anything is possible, these comics have been stored in a safe place for decades, decided to sell them ,any thing you want to ask, please feel free, ill get back asap,thank you!!!!!!!

There is no way that comic is mint.

for its age its good as it gets, !!!!!

No, it gets a lot, A LOT better.

so go buy one, bet you pay alot more for it than mine mister knows it all!!!!!!!!!!

50 minutes ago, ygogolak said:
Did you put the wrong picture up for this item?

I dont think so, but anything is possible, these comics have been stored in a safe place for decades, decided to sell them ,any thing you want to ask, please feel free, ill get back asap,thank you!!!!!!!

There is no way that comic is mint.

for its age its good as it gets, !!!!!

No, it gets a lot, A LOT better.

so go buy one, bet you pay alot more for it than mine mister knows it all!!!!!!!!!!

Classic. ^^

14 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

Ah, "mister knows it all!!!!!!!!" was another Kirby classic. He truly was the King!

I think it was actually Mr. Nose-it-All. The daring story of a junkie trying to make it in the competitive disco club scene.

5 hours ago, nochips said:

Someone ask for Winnipeg pedigree paperwork, that should start the ball rolling.

I'm not that fluent in Pedigrees, but aren't the Winnipegs mostly Silver age with a smattering of Bronze age? And don't almost all of them have the name "Dennis Kjolnik" or something to that effect scrawled across the top of the front cover in ballpoint ink or a marking pen? hm