• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Possible to have a comic for sale here while its offered for sale on another site?

4 posts in this topic

Would I be able to post a comic for sale on this site while its still being offered for sale at another venue? Example .... Say I have an ASM #300 that I have offered for a "buy it now" on eBay for $300, but I'd like to give CGC board members here an exclusive discount and offer the exact same comic for $250 in the "Comics Market" section of this forum. Whichever posting sells first will cancel out the other and end its sale. Is this okay and will I be within forum guidelines?

Edited by Haupia

if you want, there's a subforum here where you can advertise your ebay sales.  Within a post in that thread, you can say something to the effect of:

"If you're a CGC boardie, send me a pm and I'll give you XXX% off" with a link to your ebay sales. 

NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT in the 'forum' sales threads.  It can be found here

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/19-comics-market-sales-advertising-ebay-dealers-etc/