• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New bronze age books listed...

20 posts in this topic

Just curious, where in the world are you getting the Overstreet prices from? You have the Jungle Action #7 valued at $61 in Overstreet, while it's actual listing in Overstreet is $12. Noticed in in a couple of other of your Jungle Actions I opened also. Are you multiplying the 9.2 price for what you grade a 9.4 book?

Hey Tommy, see your off your meds again. I haven't heard from you since you sent me that PM about how you wanted to rape my 8 your old daughter. Your district attorney ever get with you on that? Still selling avon products for your mom?

Later.

Hey Tommy, see your off your meds again. I haven't heard from you since you sent me that PM about how you wanted to rape my 8 your old daughter. Your district attorney ever get with you on that? Still selling avon products for your mom?

Later.

491771-bigshockface.JPG

Just curious, where in the world are you getting the Overstreet prices from? You have the Jungle Action #7 valued at $61 in Overstreet, while it's actual listing in Overstreet is $12. Noticed in in a couple of other of your Jungle Actions I opened also. Are you multiplying the 9.2 price for what you grade a 9.4 book?

I sometimes forget to change the guide value from the previous listing when I am putting info in for the next book.

My bad. Sorry for the error

boo.gif

Later.

You are one sick, twisted [#@$%!!!]. I love the way you gloss over the fact that my pm was changed by you when you posted it. I hope to god you don't have any kids. District Attorney? WTF are you talking about? Go back to whatever half way house you came from... your treatment is incomplete.