• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LIFE Magazine "Rise of the Superhero" Special

6 posts in this topic

This month LIFE magazine has a exclusive special on sale titled "Rise of the Superhero". It's filled with some pretty cool stories and history regarding the inception of comics all the way to its current popularity in today's society. Just an awesome magazine to read. ....... HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!IMG_0953.thumb.JPG.1e93ed2283cec196e181e8129823ab96.JPG

Edited by Haupia

I didn't realize they were still publishing Life magazine.  Haven't seen one in years.

7 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Does CGC grade LIFE  magazines ??

(i don't think so as they are too big....??)

Last time I saw a Life magazine, they had downsized the format. Rolling Stone has done the same thing. So it may no longer be the enormous treasury sized version anymore.

1 hour ago, 01TheDude said:

Last time I saw a Life magazine, they had downsized the format. Rolling Stone has done the same thing. So it may no longer be the enormous treasury sized version anymore.

Does anyone read Rolling Stone or Life anymore?