• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nova Scotia Pedigree

5 posts in this topic

I just read somewhere the other day about a "Nova Scotia" pedigree. This was the first I've heard about it, I was browsing Heritage and first found a book a few weeks ago with the pedigree listed

More Fun Comics #55 Nova Scotia Pedigree

I live in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia, just down from the igloo province of Prince Edward Island and just found it odd that this is the first I've ever heard of this. Can someone with any info on the backround of the NS pedigree and how it came about, what books it contained and whatnot post and help me out that would be appreciated. hi.gif

Superman #5 9.4 Nova Scotia pedigree

8739_24177_2.jpg

I know dude, there are some uber sweet books in that pedigree and if it's new I want to know how it slipped past me. I'm not sure if it's called the "Nova Scotia" pedigree because it has roots where I live or if it's a play on Nova Scotia like New Scotland, which is the basis of Nova Scotia.

I just read somewhere the other day about a "Nova Scotia" pedigree. This was the first I've heard about it, I was browsing Heritage and first found a book a few weeks ago with the pedigree listed

I live in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia, just down from the igloo province of Prince Edward Island and just found it odd that this is the first I've ever heard of this. Can someone with any info on the backround of the NS pedigree and how it came about, what books it contained and whatnot post and help me out that would be appreciated. hi.gif

It was discovered by James Payette (don't know the year). Steve Borock told me that he bought the collectrion from James as a whole so he would be able to provide additional information on it.

It was discovered by James Payette (don't know the year). Steve Borock told me that he bought the collectrion from James as a whole so he would be able to provide additional information on it.

Thanks Peggy smirk.gif

Yeah I just read this article on James

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/scoop_article.asp?ai=687&si=127

Not really a whole lot of info on the Pedigree but still a good read, maybe Steve can pop in and shed some light on this topic.

Have you even seen or owned a NSP book in our travels Greg? The few issues I've seen so far are pretty nice, would be a great addition to any decent collection.