• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] The Boys #1-2 NM + Spawn #185 Portacio variant

3 posts in this topic

Figured I would do a quick sales thread for these books I recently picked up in a lot and do not need.

Shipping included in the prices for US customers. Shipping out of the US is fine, but we will need to figure it out and it will be more expensive than the prices quoted for the US.

Payment via Paypal, checks, or MOs accepted. Payment from outside the US via Paypal only.

Returns are welcome for raw books. Return shipping is on the buyer, unless the fault is mine and then it will be on me.

Nobody on any lists, nor anyone who has previously backed out of a deal with me, is welcome to purchase.

The Boys #1 NM and #2 VF/NM or NM-  -- asking $39 shipped in the US

Nice books, only light touches of wear to spine corners on the #1, and a bit of a bump to the lower spine corner of #2. A press may help the latter.

Boys01.jpg

Boys01bc.jpg

Boys02.jpg

Boys02bc.jpg

Spawn #185 Portacio variant VF/VF-  -- asking $17 shipped in the US

Looks great in the bag/board, but spine wear that shows up on the black back cover, plus a dent toward the bottom of the back cover, knock the book down some.

Spawn185.jpg

Spawn185bc.jpg