• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL - THREAD CLOSING TONIGHT (1/25) - DISCOUNTS ADDED - DeadOne's All Magazine Sales Thread - Complete Recap Pg. 34 - OVER 500 MAGAZINES STILL AVAILABLE
5 5

677 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

Creepy #146 (VG/Fine) $20
The End of an Era... Final Creepy issue. Published by Harris and not Warren.
Great, solid copy.
Slight stacking curl to the spine and  several ticks along spine that do not break color.
Richard Corben Cover.

146a1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

146b1.jpg

6 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

Creepy 1968 Yearbook (Fair) - Free to the first person who buys any Creepy issue that I've listed today. Please claim it in the thread.
No Back Cover. Story complete.

1968 Yearbook a1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1968 Yearbook b1.jpg

:takeit:

1 minute ago, loganparker said:
13 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

Creepy #146 (VG/Fine) $20

8 minutes ago, DeadOne said:

Creepy 1968 Yearbook (Fair) - Free to the first person who buys any Creepy issue that I've listed today. Please claim it in the thread.
No Back Cover. Story complete.

:takeit:

^^

Thanks again.

That's it for the Creepy magazines.
I'll be back just after 8pm tonight and start with the Eerie magazines.
Vampirella coming up on Saturday. Probably mid-afternoon/evening for those, with maybe a smidge of others mixed between the two.

Remember, All Savage Sword of Conan magazines listed  are now Buy 1, Get 1 at 50% off. See those books starting on page 12.